disclaimer: This is sponsored content as I am participating in the Intel Program, however all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
Black Friday is literally just around the corner and one thing on the list of most people is a laptop or tablet. I have been doing my homework and seriously, Walmart has some killer deals — and we haven’t seen the Black Friday ad yet!
Walmart has a great collection of Intel laptops available (you can see more HERE) but I am particularly fond of the Dell Inspiron Black 15.6 Laptop for Miss Sarah. It’s a huge jump up from what she had and was a lot more affordable than I originally thought it would be!
Here is the scoop on it and why I like it – it has a:
- 15.6″ LED-backlit touchscreen with HD resolution
- 720p webcam
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 4-cell battery for up to 6 h 33 min battery life
That should easily let Miss Sarah handle her online courses and do everything from Skype with her Uncle in South Korea to play with the flash drives that the toy companies give her with the products she gets to review!
Feel free to check it out yourself by simply clicking on the picture to learn more about #UpgradeWithIntel and to enter the free laptop contest!
Now, let us talk about that FREE laptop contest!
Once you go through the link in the picture, you can see the contest entry form! Here is what comes next:
- Select the contest tab
- Then, in 400 character or less, share” How would a Dell Inspiron 15.6” Laptop make your life more amazing?”
- One entry per email, per person, complete Terms & Conditions are found on the site
Y’all can comment on my blog or social media, but that won’t get you bonus points on this one, but DO try for the freebie — it would make a great holiday gift!