Coupon Redemption Policy
• Only one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
• The exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased, no substitutions will be allowed.
• Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date.
• No cash back is given if the face value of the coupon is greater than the retail value of the item.
• All applicable sales taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
• Coupons from other retailers will not be accepted.
• Store coupons are available from our website at danielsfoods.com.
• A store coupon can be redeemed with a manufacturer’s coupon for the same item unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
• Internet coupons must scan.
• Internet coupons must have an expiration date.
• Internet coupons must say “Manufacturer’s Coupon” on them.
• Internet coupons for free items will not be accepted.
• Internet coupons with a face value greater than $2.00 will not be accepted.
• All internet coupons are subject to approval of management.
• Double Coupons Everyday.
• Coupons with a face value of 50¢ or less will be doubled.
• Total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
• Customers may double a maximum of 3 identical manufacturer coupons.
• Coupons offering product “free of charge” will be honored for the value of the item only and will not be doubled.
• Coupons for Cigarettes or Tobacco items will not be doubled.
• Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons will not be doubled.
• Catalina coupons cannot be used with any other coupon for the same item.
• Catalina end of order offers may be used with other manufacturer’s coupons but will not be doubled.
• Sentry end of order coupons ($5.00 off a $50.00 order) are limited to one per customer per transaction provided the customer has met the minimum purchase requirement stated on the coupon. Customers are not eligible to use more than one end of order coupon per transaction, regardless of the total sale value.