First of all, I hope you aren’t printing off everything I have posted today – you would kill a tree! Honestly, I didn’t intend for that many posts to go out – it just seems that today is pretty darned busy day on the web!
First of all, it’s DOUBLE DOUBLE day at Copp’s and Pick N Save! There are a few things that I have $1 coupons for and we will see how they look at the store. From the add itself, I see:
- Iceberg Lettuce (I am craving BLTs)
- 1 pack of the $1.88/# boneless breasts (up to 2 pounds)
- Philly Cooking Creams (I have a few $1 coupons AND $1.50 off chicken WYB 1 Cream which should make the chicken almost free!
- Angel Food Cake at $1.99
- Roman Meal wheat bread (I have some $1/1 coupons)
- Reynolds Wrap Foil (my neighbor always needs it)
- Reynold parchment paper
- Then a few more Uncle Ben’s Rice packs!
I think I have enough for two transactions…but I am bringing my coupon box in case I can squeeze out three!
Then off to Madison before I teach that coupon class! (yes, I will have a cooler in my car…)
I will start with HyVee for some of that ground beef, salmon and strawberries from their 3 day sale. I will make sure to get rain checks if they are out – they usually are, LOL!
If I still have time, I will zip over to Aldi and score some onions, cantaloupe, pineapple and maybe a bag salad mix (if I don’t get the head of lettuce at Copps).
That’s my plan of attack: three stores in one day! NOT my normal thing as gas prices don’t make it very profitable to do unless you are going to be in the area anyway, like I will be.
What are you after this weekend?