I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
We have a winner!!
The winning post:
I added your button to my blog at http://www.madisoncouponconnection.com!
Contact me Donna (at firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can connect on your goodies!
What a year this has been…
A lot of money saved, a bunch of fun tips shared, neat recipes and now coupon clipping classes are being taught. Who would have guessed all of this fun would occur when I sat down to create a space to make myself accountable to my goal?
Thank you for following along, making the encouraging comments and listening!
For that, there should be a reward! HUGE Giveaway time!!!
I have a FIVE different things:
1) $100 Tupperware Package full of fun sizes so you can buy in bulk and break it down yourself to save on portion costs!
2) A Tupperware Seasoning Collection – Five different “bulk” bags to add a little zip to your home prepared goodies.
3) One of my Tupperware Coupon Boxes, complete with divider tabs.
4) A $25 Roundy’s Gift card!
5) A Tupperware Reusable Green Shopping bag
How can you enter? All responses need to be ON MY BLOG, not facebook, not Blogfrog, etc.
1) Become a follower or remind me that you are one for a chance.
2) Share on Facebook for 2 more chances and post about it on my blog.
3) Share on your blog and link it back for 2 more chances.
4) Join my Facebook Community here and tell me you did on the blog.
5) Add my button to your blog for 5 more chances and link back.
Hurry – this one lasts a week!