I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Ever wanted to learn the secrets on how to save 60-80% on your groceries every time you go the store? This class is for you!
Learn WHERE to get coupons that you will use, HOW to organize them, and most importantly, the right way to USE them!
This class is 2 hours long
***Note: it combines THREE basic classes that most people teach! We cover getting and organizing your coupons –
How to maximize their potential, even at the drugstores –
and how to create/manage a stockpile. It is good for any level of couponer but mainly geared to the newer ones.
– Saturday, January 7th (2012), 10AM in Marshall at the Marshall Public Library. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Saturday, January 14th (2012) , 10AM in Franklin at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 W Loomis Road , Franklin. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Saturday, January 14th (2012) , 2:00PM Madison at the Hawthorne Public Library. 2707 E Washington Ave, Madison, FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Tuesday, January 17th (2012) , at 6:00 PM at the Monona Public Library, Monona. FREE (Library is sponsoring it) Sign up now! Space is limited, so please register online at the Monona Public Library website www.mononalibrary.org (use the red “Register for Events” button) or call 608 222-6127 to sign up or to stop in at the library and register at the front desk: Monona Public Library, 1000 Nichols Rd, Monona, WI 53716
– Saturday, January 21st (2012), 9:30 AM at Hoyt – part of the Madison Recreation Department Schedule. Registration info coming soon!
– Tuesday, January 24th (2012), (time coming) in Pardeeville at the Angie W. Cox Public Library. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Thursday, January 26th (2012), 6:30PM in Stoughton at the Stoughton Public Library. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)Some comments from people who have attend my class:
Very informative. I cannot wait to start.”
“I watch the extreme couponing shows