Did you follow us on Facebook and now, don’t see my posts?
With all the new Facebook changes, it’s easy to loose a page you normally followed.
With all the great giveaways I have coming up before the holidays, I’d hate to have you miss out!
If you are missing Operation $40k posts in your feed, here is all you need to do!
- Go to “lists” on the left side of your page.
- Click on it, then click on “create a list”.
- You will be asked to name the list (I use “coupon pages”)
- Now you click “add friends”.
- Once there, change upper left box from friends to pages. (It will show you all your pages in alphabetical order).
- Click once on the pages you want to add, a small check mark will appear. If you want to remove one you have clicked on by mistake, simply click on it again, and the check mark will disappear.
- Once you have checked all the pages you want on your list, click “done” at the bottom.
Your new list will show up under the “list” tab on the left of your screen. So from now on, just click on the list you have created, and you will see ALL their posts, in order from newest to oldest. And dont forget to make sure Operation $40K is one of them!!!