I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Created by celebrity-fashion-designer Lauren Conrad, this BlueAvocado XO(eco)™ lunch kit is part of one of the first celebrity portfolios created entirely to reduce waste and conserve natural resources. This three-piece lunch kit comes classically structured for convenient portability and storage, offering both a fashionable and sustainable way to bring your lunch to school or to the office during the week or to a beach or park for a picnic on the weekend.
Regularly priced at $29.99, this set is marked down 43% to just $17.19 on Amazon!
- Insulate for up to 6 hours: extra-thick insulation featured in the lunch kit keeps items cold up to six hours, providing cold-enhancing performance
- Washable: FDA-approved inner lining provides easy washability; a non-toxic-coated exterior fabric allows for daily cleanings with soap and water
- Durable construction: inside the top cover of the train-case style bag, an interior zippered mesh pocket provides space for storing utensils and the reusable towel
- Woven polyester handle: loop handle makes for easy portability and compact storage
- High-quality materials: 68-denier material with 190-thread count shares a flexible and supple feel of high-end portable bags and luggage
- Large capacity: can easily hold beverage tumbler, reusable towel, various sizes of reusable containers, and snacks or sandwiches