Healthy Yet Delicious Air Fryer Avocado Fries
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Air Fryers are all the rage as the healthy option for counter top appliances. Less oil, less fat, less cooking time and yet the convection does make the outside a tempting crispy texture that we love to sink our teeth into. Blend that concept with delicious, healthy avocados and you have Healthy Yet Delicious Air Fryer Avocado Fries that your taste testers will rave about!
You will need:
2 Large Avocado, cut into 8 slices each
1 tsp. cajun seasoning
Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
Preheat your Airfryer to 200°
In 2 separate bowls add beaten eggs in one, and panko crumbs with cajun spice, lightly stirred, in the other.
- 2 Large Avocado, cut into 8 slices each
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat your air fryer to 200°
- In 2 separate bowls add beaten eggs in one, and panko crumbs with Cajun spice, lightly stirred, in the other.
- Lightly dip the avocados in the beaten egg then roll them evenly with panko bread crumbs.
- Place the avocado into the basket and slide it into the preheated air fryer.
- Set the timer on the air fryer for 6 minutes.