Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Truffles
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I love things that are impressive to give, fun to make and beyond tasty to eat. These Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Truffles fit the ticket for all three categories and let’s face it: Truffles? Who doesn’t get that warm fuzzy feeling from just hearing that word? My mouth is Pavlov trained to start watering.
You will need:
12 oz. dark 60% chocolate chips
4 Tbsp. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream liqueur
2 Tbsp. heavy cream
1 bag of Ghiradelli dark chocolate melting wafers
1 container of gold sprinkles
1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Using a large microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, Bailey’s, and heavy whipping cream.
- Place into the microwave for one minute.
- Stir with a wire whisk until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- If there are still chocolate chunks, place back into the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Cover with saran wrap and place into the fridge to chill for 4 hours.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop, scoop out the chocolate baileys mixture.
- Roll into small size truffles and place onto cookie sheet.
- Once all have been rolled, place into the fridge for an hour.
- Using a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate melting wafers.
- Once the hour is up, pull out baking sheet and place onto the counter next to the chocolate.
- Carefully peel off a truffle and place into the melted chocolate.
- Use a fork to rotate the truffle in the chocolate so that all of the truffle gets coated.
- Carefully scoop out the truffle and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get rid of the excess chocolate.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and sprinkle with gold sprinkles.
- Repeat steps with remaining balls.
- Let chocolate harden before enjoying!
Print off our Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Truffles Recipe here:
Other truffle recipes we have shared: