Crazy Witch Brew Raspberry Cocktail
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- 1 cup raspberries (12-15)
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 3 oz vodka
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 1 drop neon blue food coloring
- 1 tsp. of silver shimmer dust
- Add your raspberries, lime juice, and simple syrup in blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour your mixture through a cheesecloth to remove any chunks.
- Pour your raspberry juice into a large shaker glass.
- Add your raspberry juice, food coloring, with vodka.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, combine vodka raspberry juice with ginger beer and shimmer dust and shake to combine.
- Pour the mixture in an ice filled glass.