Decadent Instant Pot Lava Cakes
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Decadent Instant Pot Lava Cakes Recipe
Print off our Decadent Instant Pot Lava Cakes recipe here:
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, 1 stick
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate baking chunks
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Coat the bottom and sides of four 6 oz ramekins with non-stick baking spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter: In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter and chocolate for about 1 minute on medium power.
- Stir and repeat heating at 15-second intervals, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in confectioner’s sugar.
- Whisk in eggs, yolks, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins.
- Pour 2 cups water into the Instant Pot and place trivet in water.
- Place 3 ramekins on the trivet.
- Close the Instant Pot.
- Place the steam release handle in the ‘Sealing’ position.
- Cook on Manual high for 9 minutes.
- Do a Quick Release of steam.
- Use the trivet to remove the ramekins.
- Gently flip the ramekin onto a appetizer plate so the lava cake is now on the plate.
- Sprinkle the lava cakes with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm with whip cream.
Check out our other Instant Pot Recipes HERE