Jalapeno Popper Bites with Bacon
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Summer means cook outs, picnics and potlucks so we all need a few signature dishes to bring that not only wow the other guests, but get them asking you for the recipe! This Jalapeno Popper Bites with Bacon snack is just the ticket that will make sure you are always invited back! 7 Smart Points Per Serving
You will need:
12 wonton wrappers
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup sour cream
5 strips of cooked & crumbled bacon
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray your muffin / cupcake pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup lightly pushing down to form a cup
Bake for 6 minutes
You are guaranteed to impress any who try it!
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 5 strips of cooked & crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your muffin / cupcake pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup lightly pushing down to form a cup
- Bake for 6 minutes
- While they are baking use a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups.
- Sprinkle with bacon crumbs, jalapeños
- Place it back into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes
Other recipes of ours we think you might enjoy: