Our Thai Chicken Wrap Has Only 4 Weight Watcher Smart Points!
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Our Thai girls, Jeda and Mint, gave us a taste for the spicy side of their culture. I am now hooked on this Thai Chicken Wrap which fits the bill and has just 4 points on the new Weight Watchers plan. It is healthy, tasty and perfect for those hot summer days!
Our Chicken Thai Wrap with Peanut Sauce
Print off our Thai Chicken Wrap Recipe with Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- Peanut sauce:
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 single packet of Splenda
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Thai wrap:
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4-5 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- garlic powder, salt and pepper
- 2 pieces of Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips .
- Make the sauce.
- Add all of the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combine.
- Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla.
- Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle the sauce on top.