Melon Flavored Witches Brew Moonshine
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 4 cups Everclear
- 1 cup watermelon syrup
- 4 tsp. of green food coloring
- 1 tsp. of silver shimmer dust ( 1 in each jar )
- Pour two cups of water into a large saucepan.
- Heat up the water on high and add the sugar.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove the sugar mix from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Stir in the sugar mix, adding the rest of the water, Everclear, green food coloring, watermelon flavoring.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer the liquor mix into mason jars.
- Place the moonshine in the refrigerator and let it sit for a week before usage.
- Add 1 tsp. of shimmer dust in each jar and shake to combine