Zesty Instant Pot Red Pepper Shrimp Oriental
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
This Zesty Instant Pot Red Pepper Shrimp Oriental is Easy to Make
Print my Zesty Instant Pot Red Pepper Shrimp Oriental Recipe Here
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 pounds flat iron steak, cut into chunks
- 1 pound of cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch squares
- 2 cups of sugar snap peas
- 2 potatoes cut into small wedges
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup spicy and sweet sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Prepare the onions, and peppers, by dicing into large chunks.
- Set to the side
- Slice your steak into 1 inch slices and cut in half.
- Sprinkle the beef with salt.
- Set to the side.
- Remove the shell on the shrimp, wash and pat dry.
- Set to the side
- Add your oil to your Instant Pot and heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat until simmering.
- Add the beef, onions, potatoes, and peppers to the Instant Pot, Then toss to coat with the oil.
- Pour in the water and soy sauce.
- Stir to combine.
- Lock the lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 12 minute. Let the pressure come down naturally, about 20 minutes.
- Add your shrimp, sugar snap peas, spicy sweet sauce,
- Stir to combine
- Set your Instant Pot to saute and cook until the shrimp is hot.
- Whisk the cold water and cornstarch in a small bowl, then stir into the pot to thicken the sauce.
- Serve over white rice or noodles
Don’t have an Instant Pot yet? Why? They take the place of 7 different appliances! Get one here:
I want an Instant Pot Now and maybe some Instant Pot accessories to be able to do more with it!
Check out our other Instant Pot Recipes HERE