Moonshine seems to be all the rage lately so we thought we would give it a try! This Lemon Pie Moonshine packs a punch — from the Everclear base.
You will need:
- 4 – 8oz mason jars
- 4 lemons sliced ( 1 lemon sliced in each jar )
- 4 cups of Everclear ( 1 cup in each jar )
- 4 tbsp. of simple syrup ( 1 tbsp. in each jar )
- 4 tsp. Cupcake syrup ( 1 tsp. in each jar )
- 8 Tbsp. of Marshmallow syrup ( 2 in each jar )
- Simple Syrup
- Add the water, and sugar into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Dissolve sugar until a syrup liquid forms.
- Add the lemons, limes into each mason jar
- Add Simple Syrup, cupcake syrup, marshmallow extract, and everclear into the mason jar.
- Shake together until fully combined.
- Store in a location that remains at room temperature with no access to direct sunlight.
- Shake the jars every two days to help with the infusion process.
- After 4 weeks remove the fruit by straining through cheese cloth.
- Pour your moonshine back into the jars and seal.
- Place in a refrigerator up to 30 days.